This Site is owned by: Marston’s PLC, Registered Office:
Telephone 01902 711811
Registered in England No. 31461
The purpose of this section is to describe the conditions (the “Terms”) that apply to your access to and use of our Site. If you visit us at this Site we will assume that you understand and intend these Terms to apply to you.
The following points may help you to understand the legal environment in which we operate:
All of the material you see on this site is owned by us or used by us with the consent of the owner. We are very happy for you to visit this Site and to print copies of material on it for your personal, non-commercial use, but all other copying is prohibited and all other rights are reserved.
The name of our company and our various brands are trade marks belonging to us and are registered in many different countries. This is also true of many of the other logos and creative materials that you will see on our product pack and on this Site. We (and the other owners of other materials used on this Site) are proud of these precious assets and make every effort to protect them. We would ask you to note that any use or reproduction of these trade marks is prohibited.
We provide this Site “as is”. We have taken care in preparing materials for the Site but we cannot guarantee that:
- It will always be available for you to visit/use in the current format.
- Software downloaded from the Site will be compatible with your equipment or free from viruses.
- All materials will be accurate or complete.
- Our Liability – to the fullest extent possible at law we exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage) suffered by you as a result of any visit to or use of this site or of any materials provided on it or downloaded from it or your inability to use this site or any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this Site whether such loss or damage arises from our negligence or otherwise and even if we are expressly informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- Links to other sites – Links to third party sites on this Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this website
If you would like to link to this website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our images;
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Site;
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us;
- You do not otherwise use any trade marks displayed on this Site without written permission from us;
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The Online Shop is owned by Marston’s PLC, Registered in England and Wales.
Registration number: 31461, Registered Office: Marston’s House, Brewery Road, Wolverhampton WV1 4JT.
Telephone: 01234 608284, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guarantee, Refunds & Returns – If for any reason the goods are faulty, we will replace them, or refund the price you paid for the goods, plus refund your postage costs if you return them to us. If you return the goods for any other reason, we will replace them, or refund the price you paid for the goods, as long as they are returned at your own cost in perfect condition within 14 days of receipt. Your statutory rights are not affected. All orders are subject to availability.
Brakspear Brewing Company, are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please contact us at:Brakspear Brewing Company, Wychwood Brewery, Eagle Maltings, The Crofts, WITNEY OX28 4DP Telephone + 44 (0)1993 890 800
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse through our range of beers, clothing and merchandise and click on the item that you wish to buy then click buy now to put them into the basket. After you have finished your selection, click on go to Checkout and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
Postage Rates – please see postage rates page (link opens in a new window)
Delivery Schedule – Please see delivery details page for information (link opens in a new window)
Tax Charges For all orders 20.00% VAT has been added.
Security – All orders are processed on secure servers using the latest encryption techniques.
We are not permitted to sell any alcohol or age restricted products to any person under the age of 18.
When ordering alcoholic drinks, someone over the age of 18 must be available at the delivery address to receive your order
Other Legal Notices
There may be other legal notices on areas of this Site which relate to your use of specific areas.
Changes to this legal notice
We may amend this legal notice from time to time.
Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and any matter relating to this Site will be governed by English law and the English courts shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of them.